NEW! Amazon Music/Audible
his conversation was sparked by an email exchange we had where Ezra mentioned an arduous trip to Florida for a festival he was performing during the onset of the pandemic. In that email, he also said he’d decided to throw in the towel on his music career. Thankfully, he changed his mind on and continues to make music.
In this conversation, we also discuss:
- Where he thought he was going next, and where he ended up following his travels to and from Florida
- His new album The Family Songbook, on which his daughter Cozy makes her recording debut
- His depression (bipolar), the changes in his life, and some of the tools he uses to cope
- His sentiments about live streaming
- A bit of tribute to a friend he recently lost, and something that friend recently did for him
- Subscription based fan support
- And much more...
Visit UnstarvingMusician.com for related links, episode transcript and more.